Thursday, January 17, 2019

Violets Sampler With A Garden

Although I have never done this entire sampler, I have often used elements in it for smaller pieces.  Like the violets portion in the upper left hand corner, I've used that for name plaques.  With colors of my own choosing of course!  For many of these patterns, it might be difficult to duplicate the exact same colors in the charts.  Especially if you are not using the same brand of embroidery floss!  So I would not worry too much about that and just do the colors you like!




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have posted this pattern! would it be possible to get the rest of the color guide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this sampler three times and lost the directions twice...the third time was a charm and it hangs on my bedroom wall...It is by far the favorite of the ones I have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cat. FYI, you may not realize that this pattern, Gathering Honey by Kooler Design Studio, is an active design on our online store and is copyright protected. Please delete this pattern from your post and see the link to our pattern here: https://www.koolerdesign.com/shopproductdetail?ProductID=2597&StoreSect=Shop

    ReplyDelete