Thursday, January 31, 2019

Christmas Stocking Two - For Boys

Of course, none of these beautiful stockings need to be defined as for girls or for boys.  I grew up in a home full of older brothers and really didn't have time for dolls, but I did have time to be a "Tom Boy" as they used to call us girls who loved to play outdoors with the guys.  I loved it all in both worlds.  Here is the Christmas Stocking for the guys.  The alphabet to customize the name at the top is included with the pattern section for Christmas Stocking One in the previous post.




3 comments:

  1. This is a great Christmas stocking pattern for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the thread color key? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just spent an hour searching my scans for this one and am a bit shocked to find that then entire folder for most of the first posts for this blog is missing! The originals are in storage to keep them safe. It is going to be months before I can search through them, so I recommend choosing your own color scheme. That is what I often do because I have a large floss collection and most of them are often not the same brand as used in the original pieces.

      Delete