Monday, January 14, 2019

New Blog For Collecting and Sharing Vintage Patterns

I've been collecting embroidering and crochet patterns ever since I was a little girl and my grandmother taught me how to embroider and crochet.  During a recent search for a pattern to use to make a commemorative plaque for a friend, I realized that almost none of the patterns I have in my collection are available for free.

I began pinning the ones I did find, to my Pinterest boards here:
Pedricks on Pinterest

And decided to start scanning an uploading my collection.  But to do that, I needed the patterns to already be on the web with pages that can be "pinned."
I already write in two other blogs:
ArtisansOfAmerica  and PedricksCorner

But the first one is for sharing artists from all over the continent and the second one is for my business.
So here is a new beginning.  Where I hope to be sharing my collection of patterns with you!

Below is a recent photo of my embroidery floss collection.  Which to-date, have almost reached 1,000 colors.  And yes, I will always be adding to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment