Monday, December 28, 2020

Floral Design for a Blanket

 This is probably going to be the next to last post for at least a few months.  I've just about come to the end of all the patterns in my collection that I had scanned before I put them away safe into storage.  As the paper these are printed on was most often newspaper grade or just a bit better than that and it becomes so brittle that it falls apart just trying to turn pages.

  My computer crashes early this year and although I thought I had backed up all of my files, the means by which I backed up created multiple copies of almost everything.  I take a lot of photos!  And I scan a lot.  Which meant I had to sort through over 40,000 files to find and delete duplicates after the crash.

  And in that process I appear to have accidently deleted some of the scans of the patterns.  For example, some of those really cool detailed Christmas Stockings!  So although I'd love to go through the originals and search for the missing ones, there just isn't going to be much time to do that this coming year.  

  This is a beautiful floral pattern could be used for so many things!






No comments:

Post a Comment