Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Illustrated Borders

I confess that I am getting to the bottom of my collection and am now taking a second look at a folder full of "extras".  I also went to scan some patterns from the 1980's and although the patterns are clear, the photos of the finished items are awful.  Honestly bad.  I scanned them anyway and tried to fix them, but there isn't much you can do with low quality originals.  There are a couple of fun ones that maybe I could try and make this winter and then scan my work??  I would love the time to do that!

And I would love to have the time to start sharing some of my own designs and making more of those.

Meanwhile, here are two illustrated borders and a nice alphabet.  I believe the bottom half of both pages of patterns are actually patterns for labels for school items.




No comments:

Post a Comment