Friday, July 12, 2019

Three Variations For A Foxglove

Hello!  I haven't posted in a while because my fields of lavender are in full bloom and this time of year I am crazy busy harvesting lavender and weaving it into lavender filled wands as fast as I can until I run out in September. 

So here are three variations on a beautiful foxglove.  The original has them as three separate pieces, but I imagine they would be awesome all done together.  And you could even use your own color scheme. 





1 comment:

  1. Hello, I already have found you and I love this pattern which will be great with 3 frames that I have. The problem is when I try to print it it's impossible to see marks from different colors and it's too small
    Do you have it scaned in better quality and bigger?
    Many thans for your help and your job.

    ReplyDelete