Friday, May 17, 2019

Botanical Fruit - The Apple and The Plum

June 6, 2019 update.  I found the pattern for the plum!  It is posted as a new post on June 6, 2019

Here is the apple in what is supposed to be a set of three.  The pear, the apple, and the plum.  I am going to include a blown up shot of the plum that is shown as part of the set in the previous post.  But I don't have the pattern for it.  It is clear enough though, that if you really wanted all three, I bet you could figure out what colors to use, etc.  I might even give it a try this winter.  My favorite fruit is pears, but I also love the prune version of plums.  You can't make prune from most plums, they have too much liquid in them.  But the flesh of the French Prune is dense and meaty and perfect for drying.





No comments:

Post a Comment